To purchase this Program as a gift for someone else, please click Add to cart > Proceed to Checkout > Then you will find the option to “Purchase as a gift?” at the bottom of the page during the checkout.
Become Psychologically Flexible is an evidence-based Program containing a total of 11 modules based on Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) to help improve your well-being.
By completing the modules and exercises in this Program, you will gain new skills to tackle and overcome emotional challenges in life, and successfully balance your everyday health and video gaming habits.
What's in it for you?
- Reduce and overcome your anxiety & stress.
- Lower your levels of depression.
- Decrease your feelings of emptiness.
- Overcome your problems with low self-esteem.
- Improved meaning & well-being.
- Improved ability to control your habits & emotions.
- Cutting-edge knowledge to help you successfully overcome your emotional challenges, and accomplish your individually set goals.
And this is why it works...
- Organizations such as the World Health Organization, American Psychological Association (Div. 12), SAMHSA, Australian Psychological Society and the Swedish Association of Physiotherapists amongst other organizations have stated that ACT is empirically supported in specific areas or as a whole according to their own standards.
- There are currently over 250 meta-analyses, systematic reviews and narrative reviews of ACT being evidence based, either overall or in specific areas of psychology.